Posted to rec.woodworking
Iggy Iggy is offline

Default I believe this may qualify as a "You Suck!"

replying to Unquestionably Confused, Iggy wrote:
Sucks pretty bad, to be him. But, he has warranties and you probably don't.
Not that it should be an issue and not that the warranties are anything
meaningful...yours has been tested and proven to be trouble-free. However,
you're extremely lucky to have been able to get your setup at all. Around me,
any Yard/Estate/Garage sale that even hints at tools is flooded with guys who
are willing to bid the price up, there's no getting out under the asking
price. Lie to your friend next time, to make them feel like they beat you...it
keeps them from becoming your competition in the future.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...ck-811524-.htm