Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Beavis and Butthead are at it, AGAIN! LOL

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 14:15:14 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I blocked off my bedroom window with wood, with 6 inches of corrugated
cardboard behind it. I can no longer hear the bypass.

Perhaps electric cars will reduce noise if they ever get going.

More relevant question, what will reduce YOUR idiotic noise that you keep
spreading everywhere, Birdbrain?

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"Someone (a Scotsman) once told me he doesn't bother wiping his arse if he's