Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Reducing Noise from nearby busy street

On 23/10/2017 10:31, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, October 23, 2017 at 4:26:08 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 23/10/2017 10:23, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, October 22, 2017 at 8:44:06 PM UTC-5, Nyknba wrote:
I am trying to reduce the noise I hear from inside and outside my home. The
noise is a constant hum and vibration from the cars on the Main Street in
which I live .30 miles from. Speed limit on the street is 40mph with 2 lanes
in each direction. Are there any remedies I can implement to help reduce this
noise? I have double glazed windows as well. Any recommendations? Looking for
some cheap options as well as any possible costly ones.
--
Hire a noise control expert and post him outside your house. There is one who can get the noise under control rather quickly. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gZ6-6RbSEg

[8~{} Uncle Noisy Monster

Triple glazed windows?
--
Bod

The noise control expert has glazed eyes. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Window Monster

Cataracts?

--
Bod