Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Claw truck max lift weight

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 13:33:17 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 21:29:33 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 16:46:52 -0700, Oren wrote:

Have you ever fished on the rivers around Bonita and Estero?

I don't fish but I watch fish. If I ever decide I want to kill some, I
know where they hang out ;-)
I have thought about throwing a spoon without a hook on it, just to
see if I can get them to hit it. We are on the Estero River 3 or 4
days a week.
Bonita is such a pain in the ass to get to from here these days and
the whole Imperial River is no wake so I don't go there.

My brother (RIP) did some tree work on the Imperial River. I was a
young teen and worked with him a day or so.

Those 20" Oak branches hanging over the river banks were full of 30+#
Snook, hanging out in the tree shade. Just below the surface.

There are still some snook and reds in here but nothing like the old
days. You can still find them if you know where to look.