Greg O

Default Maytag washing machines: beware

"William Wuister" wrote in message
On Nov 7, 2003 our Maytag Neptute washing machine (model MAH5500) quit
working

Next time buy your appliances from a store that sells nothing but
appliances! You will find the service is better and the prices are the same!
We just bought a range and fridge. We shopped around, even stopped at Home
Depot, Lowes an Best Buy even though I would never buy an appliance from any
of them. stopped at our favorute appliance store. The items we bought were
either the same price or less than any of the chain stores. The fridge came
damaged, but no problem, they loaded it back on the truck and brought over a
differant one.

I but nails, screws, and perhaps non-powered hand tools from Home Depot.
Power tools, electronics, appliances and so on I buy local so I can bitch in
person if I need to, but you know, I never needed to!
Greg