Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hell Broke Luce Hell Broke Luce is offline

Default RCM hits a new low

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 14:50:49 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 12:33:09 -0700, Hell Broke Luce
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 09:29:43 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

"Having" them killed? I submitted their names to those keeping the
List.

BS There is no list.

Cites?

LOL

One assumes that they are to be killed at some point.

No. One assumes that you keep hoping someone will believe your
ridiculous stories.

Shrug...believe what you wish.

It's not a question of "belief," moron. The facts are that you
insisted you were suing and having folks killed. No suits, and no
murders. Only more of your BS.

Im not forcing you to do anything at
all.

No kidding! Because you can't do anything you claimed.

It
certainly is taking much longer than Id had hoped

LOL The question you need to answer is WHY? What happened to all
your "computer wienie" friends, and the other friends who were
supposed to be taking action? That fantasy is completely separate from
the cull list fantasy, but equally impotent. Five years and counting!

Politics have been rather strange over the last 8 or so years.

Never mind the diversion. I ask again, WHY haven't your friends done
what you claimed they'd be doing? Where are the lawsuits you promised,
windbag.

football players disrespecting the flag.

Nope. Protestors, nothing new. You're misrepresenting the actions of
others in a hideously hypocritcal demonstration of self-righteousness.
Also nothing new.

So..its coming..just taken longer than Id thought. Shrug.

The only thing coming is more of your BS.

I never said I was perfect. Shrug.

But you did say, and still stay things you can't back up with anything
other than more BS.

Try reconciling these quotes from two of your previous posts.

"I never lie"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...64cc658d2e57fb

"Some are..most are true. Its up the the reader to decide."
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....Q/fnjDBa36EAAJ

One would have to assume that crediblity means something to me.
It frankly..doesnt.

Nope.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...IMeantToDoThat

Telling the Nazis in 1940..that their country
would end up destroyed, Hitler would be dead in a ditch and millions
of them would be dead, in less than 6 yrs...would have had no one
believing it as well. Takes a bit of time now and then...shrug.

Your track record shows that you shouldn't be in the prediction biz.

Now if deadly force is required..the question is...shall I report it?
Or should I simply borrow a backhoe and bury the individual AND his
vehicle on some quiet hillside and not bother to advise the
authorities? There are a goodly number of such individuals taking up
space in quiet valleys and on hillsides already..complete with their
vehicles ...here in the Central Valley. It seems to be something of a
tradition. Traditions are good...no?

Your firmest tradition is to keep digging your hole deeper.

Backhoes can get down to about 8 feet.

No. You don't have any access to any backhoe, and never have. If you
did, you'd know that lots of hoes can dig to 15'.

Huh? I have a job.

Then why are the first three words here "I’m seeking employment"
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-wieber-00bb3660

I grossed about $1500 in the past 4 days.

Nope. You're always saying you have another thousand or two. But
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= C
makes it clear that you don't have $85. Current bills will go to lien
exactly like decades of previous ones.

What..you mean I shouldnt buy food, fuel, dog food etc etc and put it
all against my property taxes?

Priorities might be a valid excuse for a few months, maybe even for a
bad year. But not for three-plus decades. You're a deadbeat who only
works sufficiently to support a subsistence lifestyle. And only with
endless charity. Millions for your wife alone, according to you.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/talk...Y/d9vMfyUQIkAJ
"My wifes medical bills are somewhere around $3 million dollars, all
paid by the state, and mine are around $275ish, 000,00" "except of
course her medical. Which is somewhere up near 3 million or so."

Whatever are you smoking?

Not a damned thing, because I know better than to **** away money on a
dumb habit.

How do you rank this "viciousness" compared to your declarations of
death warrants?

Death warrants?

"Having" them killed? I submitted their names to those keeping
theList."

I guess you'll never admit that claiming you're having folks killed is
a tad worse than name calling. Oh well, more fun for me!

You seem to have a problem with "dumpster diving" for some reason.

Nope. But it's hilarious to contrast your dumpster diving with your
claimed skills.

One precludes the other? Really?

In this case, absolutely yes. The guy you pretend to be on Linkedin
would never need to dumpster dive. Too bad you're not that guy instead
of the one posting endless excuses.

However..its not MY problem.

It's one of your problems. One of the big ones, but still, like a
needle in a haystack I suppose.