Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Claw truck max lift weight

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 16:46:52 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 19:23:16 -0400, wrote:

We are hoping. Our biggest fear is it won't be Lee County but the
Village of Estero doing the pickup. About 95% of this village is gated
communities who do not depend on city resources so the village tends
to ignore us. In fact the only residential streets in the whole
village that are not privately maintained are in the 3 communities at
the southern end of West Broadway. (about 150 homes)
I really wish they would just think we were too much trouble and give
us back to the county.

Wow. Estero used to be a place you passed on HWY 41. Back in the day
there was not even a blinker or red or caution light.

Yup this place was less than 2,000 people when I moved here and now it
is well over 10 times that, virtually all gated, golf course
communities.
You should try a google earth and look around. You will not recognize
the place. My neighborhood (Estero River Heights) didn't change much
but we are about 95% built out. There are still a few vacant lots tho,
a couple waterfront. We did just have someone buy a nice $460k house
on the river, tear it down and build a bigger one so they are coming.

Have you ever fished on the rivers around Bonita and Estero?

I don't fish but I watch fish. If I ever decide I want to kill some, I
know where they hang out ;-)
I have thought about throwing a spoon without a hook on it, just to
see if I can get them to hit it. We are on the Estero River 3 or 4
days a week.
Bonita is such a pain in the ass to get to from here these days and
the whole Imperial River is no wake so I don't go there.