Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Claw truck max lift weight

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 17:30:12 -0400, wrote:

I would just put it out and let them worry about it. If it is to heavy they
will either have a heaver duty piece of equipment, cut it up themselves or
give you a notice. I presume your's isn't the heaviest load around (g).

I bet I am close. We have quite a pile out there.

Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow. I'm sure the
county will have some front end loaders for the heavy work.

If one can get it to the street, they ought to be able to haul the
wood off.