Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default mini backhoe

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 12:21:17 -0400, Michael A Terrell
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

I see how six different mfgrs build their gadgets, then I take the
best of the lot and assemble something with all the bells and whistles
I prefer, or build two, with different features on each.

Leave it to you to try to put a bell on a weasel! ;-)

I wish all speaking weasels (attorneys and politicians) had bells on.
BTW, you're thpeaking with a lithp thinth you came back from the
thelter. Get it looked at, eh?

--
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to
succeed is more important than any one thing.