Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default mini backhoe

wrote in message
On Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 12:32:59 AM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza
wrote:

I am certain the majority of people who follow this group make the
wrong
decision on make-or-buy.

"If you did not make it yourself, it really isn't yours."

Dan

I would expand that to it isn't really mine unless I can fix it
myself. The frequent griping I hear from people who are dependent on
repair shops only reinforces that. I deflect them by claiming I need
the factory shop manuals which I bought with my cars.

Recently working on snow plows has reminded me of the knowledge gap
modern technology has created. Electrical schematics are as readable
as street signs to me but alien hieroglyphics to the plow owner.
http://pospert.org/wiring-diagram-fo...ern-snow-plow/

-jsw