Posted to alt.home.repair
KenK KenK is offline

Default Ping Kenk

KenK wrote in news:XnsA8106DCA3AA11invalidcom@
130.133.4.11:

KenK wrote in
:

KenK wrote in
:

KenK wrote in
:

KenK wrote in
:

Thanks much for the tip. Sounds like my solution. I'm currently
booked up with medical stuff but I'll try to get to it Wednesday.

Sent them a letter this morning. Couldn't find an email address. My
hearing is not good and I prefer written communication if available.

Been six days today. No response - mail, telephone or email. Wonder
why? About ready to try Angie's List or HomeAdvisor or whatever.
Seems like a simple easy to fx problem. Likely a shorted bypass
capacitor or something simple like that. Too bad I can't pull out the
oven amd look myself.

The 3300 address was wrong. Letter was returned. Evidently they left
no forwarding address. Found another on 20th St. in a newer telephone
book. Will try that today. Hope it works. Sure would like to get the
ovem fixed!

Still no response. Anyone know of another good appliance repair shop
here? Will have to try Google again I guess.

A glimmer of hope! I got a call yesterday afternoon. They promised to
come today. We will see. I've had businesses tell me this before and
never show up.