Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ping Kenk

Stormin' Norman wrote in
:

On 26 Sep 2017 18:18:12 GMT, KenK wrote:

You are correct. I didn't mention Yuma. Normally I don't mention my
location other than SW AZ. Perhaps I'm much too cautious,

Ken, what really matters is, have you gotten your oven taken care of
yet?

No. Getting by with convection setting on microwave. Not very good.
Fortunately I don't use oven much. Still can't decide what to do. Call
repair shop - all have terrible reviews on-line. By a used one? Buy a new
one?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 29 Sep 2017 18:09:49 +0000, Stormin' Norman
wrote:

On 29 Sep 2017 18:03:01 GMT, KenK wrote:

Stormin' Norman wrote in
m:

On 26 Sep 2017 18:18:12 GMT, KenK wrote:

You are correct. I didn't mention Yuma. Normally I don't mention my
location other than SW AZ. Perhaps I'm much too cautious,

Ken, what really matters is, have you gotten your oven taken care of
yet?

No. Getting by with convection setting on microwave. Not very good.
Fortunately I don't use oven much. Still can't decide what to do. Call
repair shop - all have terrible reviews on-line. By a used one? Buy a new
one?

According to Yelp, Mayday appliance repair in Yuma gets tremendous,
five star reviews from a lot of their customers.

See:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/mayday-appl...pliance+repair

Can't hurt to call and talk to the guy, can it?

Ken, The link may be your best choice. There a few recent reviews from
Yuma. Contact them by phone.

_Mayday Appliance Llc_

3300 S 8th Ave
Yuma, AZ 85365

Phone number (928) 341-4000

Tell us what they say. Do they have a display room you can visit in
case you need a newer oven?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin' Norman wrote in
:

[...]

Thanks much for the tip. Sounds like my solution. I'm currently booked up
with medical stuff but I'll try to get to it Wednesday.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2 Oct 2017 13:57:26 GMT, KenK wrote:

Stormin' Norman wrote in
:

[...]

You're welcome Ken. Good luck, please let me know how you make out
with the oven.

--
MAGA

"MORONS ARE GOVERNING AMERICA"
Posted to alt.home.repair

KenK wrote in
:

Thanks much for the tip. Sounds like my solution. I'm currently booked
up with medical stuff but I'll try to get to it Wednesday.

Sent them a letter this morning. Couldn't find an email address. My hearing
is not good and I prefer written communication if available.

Posted to alt.home.repair

KenK wrote in
:

KenK wrote in
:

Thanks much for the tip. Sounds like my solution. I'm currently
booked up with medical stuff but I'll try to get to it Wednesday.

Sent them a letter this morning. Couldn't find an email address. My
hearing is not good and I prefer written communication if available.

Been six days today. No response - mail, telephone or email. Wonder why?
About ready to try Angie's List or HomeAdvisor or whatever. Seems like a
simple easy to fx problem. Likely a shorted bypass capacitor or something
simple like that. Too bad I can't pull out the oven amd look myself.

Posted to alt.home.repair

KenK wrote in
:

KenK wrote in
:

KenK wrote in
:

Thanks much for the tip. Sounds like my solution. I'm currently
booked up with medical stuff but I'll try to get to it Wednesday.

Sent them a letter this morning. Couldn't find an email address. My
hearing is not good and I prefer written communication if available.

Been six days today. No response - mail, telephone or email. Wonder
why? About ready to try Angie's List or HomeAdvisor or whatever. Seems
like a simple easy to fx problem. Likely a shorted bypass capacitor or
something simple like that. Too bad I can't pull out the oven amd look
myself.

The 3300 address was wrong. Letter was returned. Evidently they left no
forwarding address. Found another on 20th St. in a newer telephone book.
Will try that today. Hope it works. Sure would like to get the ovem
fixed!

Posted to alt.home.repair

KenK wrote in
:

KenK wrote in
:

KenK wrote in
:

KenK wrote in
:

Thanks much for the tip. Sounds like my solution. I'm currently
booked up with medical stuff but I'll try to get to it Wednesday.

Sent them a letter this morning. Couldn't find an email address. My
hearing is not good and I prefer written communication if available.

Been six days today. No response - mail, telephone or email. Wonder
why? About ready to try Angie's List or HomeAdvisor or whatever.
Seems like a simple easy to fx problem. Likely a shorted bypass
capacitor or something simple like that. Too bad I can't pull out the
oven amd look myself.

The 3300 address was wrong. Letter was returned. Evidently they left
no forwarding address. Found another on 20th St. in a newer telephone
book. Will try that today. Hope it works. Sure would like to get the
ovem fixed!

Still no response. Anyone know of another good appliance repair shop
here? Will have to try Google again I guess.

Posted to alt.home.repair

snips

Still no response. Anyone know of another good
appliance repair shop here?
Will have to try Google again I guess.

Good luck with google - finding local appliance repair.
Better to ask a few reputable local appliance sales
people. or maybe a local appliance parts person ..
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

KenK wrote in news:XnsA8106DCA3AA11invalidcom@
130.133.4.11:

KenK wrote in
:

KenK wrote in
:

KenK wrote in
:

KenK wrote in
:

[...]

A glimmer of hope! I got a call yesterday afternoon. They promised to
come today. We will see. I've had businesses tell me this before and
never show up.

Posted to alt.home.repair

KenK wrote in news:XnsA814657A4C0F1invalidcom@
130.133.4.11:

[...]

He didn't show up. Or call. sigh

Ping DD Ping DD Tekkie® Home Repair 18 July 7th 14 02:25 AM
Fly by night PING PING Shopdog Woodworking 6 May 18th 06 04:08 AM
PING: Swampbug ( Freud SD208) Groggy Woodworking 2 December 22nd 04 04:20 AM
Ping Ed Haas, injection molder question Statics Metalworking 2 March 20th 04 08:44 AM
Ping: Gunner jim rozen Metalworking 3 November 22nd 03 03:40 PM