Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Electric cars - running costs.

On Thu, 19 Oct 2017 23:57:45 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
harry wrote:
Does the car have a heater?

Some have a heater, some have a heat pump.
I have warm clothes for along journey and pre-heat the car.

And you call that a dream to drive? Last car I drove where you had to wear
warm clothes for a journey was a pre-WW2 Austin 7.

Again, you are missing the point. harry is probably talking of the
actual *driving* (as in, the process of making the vehicle start, stop
and get you from A to B), rather than the whole experience of being in
a car.

eg. A fact that a car has a heater or even climate control doesn't
then make a heavy clutch or a noisy engine into a 'dream to drive'.

Cheers, T i m