Joseph Meehan

Default Moss on roof

The moss will damage the roof and so can the bleach. There are products
you can spray on and products that you can affix to the roof which will
prevent additional growth. Us the stuff intended for roofs.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

"racarson" wrote in message
I noticed over the weekend that I am getting a build up of moss on my back
porch roof. The roof is under trees and gets very little sun.

Will the moss shorten the life of the asphalt shingles?

Is there a way to get rid of the moss? Some people recommended that I
should spray the roof with a bleach solution to get rid of the moss.

Would
this be a good idea?

Thanks