Posted to alt.astrology,alt.checkmate,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam
Checkmate, DoW #1[_2_] Checkmate, DoW #1[_2_] is offline

Default Electricity detector?

Checkmate! In article , burkesgurlz@std-
girls.com says...

On 10/17/2017 11:59 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 10/17/2017 7:46 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 9:53:16 AM UTC-4, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 10/16/2017 11:03 AM, KenK wrote:
Do they make a gadget that detects the presence - not necessarily flow - of
electricity in a conductor through insulation, walls, etc? Not electric
flow because I am hunting an open circuit in a mobile home. I want to see
how far the power is getting without removing caps on splices, opening
walls, etc.

TIA

Electricity only exists in the form of a "flow," idiot.

Take physics 101 and then think about that again.

I was discovering new physics when you were still ****tin' yer diapers, asshole!

Here's some god damned physics... When I slap Miss Recktum's pockmarked face, her eyes goes round and round, like the wheels on a schoolbus.
Why?

Inertia?

--
Another hand-crafted post from...