Posted to alt.astrology,alt.checkmate,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam
Checkmate, DoW #1[_2_] Checkmate, DoW #1[_2_] is offline

Default Electricity detector?

Checkmate! In article , burkesgurlz@std-
girls.com says...

On 10/17/2017 7:46 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 9:53:16 AM UTC-4, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 10/16/2017 11:03 AM, KenK wrote:
Do they make a gadget that detects the presence - not necessarily flow - of
electricity in a conductor through insulation, walls, etc? Not electric
flow because I am hunting an open circuit in a mobile home. I want to see
how far the power is getting without removing caps on splices, opening
walls, etc.

TIA

Electricity only exists in the form of a "flow," idiot.

Take physics 101 and then think about that again.

I was discovering new physics when you were still ****tin' yer diapers, asshole!

Gee... I wonder how my non-contact voltage detector manages to light up,
then? I can find almost any electrical problem in a house in about
twenty minutes or less, but you can't make any money that way. The guys
who make the money are the ones who just start opening boxes everywhere
because they don't have a game plan. They get paid by the hour for being
stupid.

--
Another hand-crafted post from...
Checkmate