Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mini Ice Age coming

On 10/17/2017 7:02 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 23:37:25 -0700 (PDT), Flying Trunk Monkey
wrote:

Gunner Asch,

Are you also the "Gunner" that can be found in older posts? I tried sending you a message regarding the sourcing of Bridgeport spindle bearings that was discussed quite some time ago by Gunner. I'm only cluttering up this topic because I know sometimes people register under throw away email addresses (to avoid spam) that never get checked.

Any help you can give would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Aaron

Ive been "Gunner" or "Gunner Asch" on Usenet, since 1998, so Im
probably the chronic liar and failed janitor you are looking for.

I fixed that for you. No need to thank me for it.