Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mini Ice Age coming

On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 00:39:09 -0700 (PDT), Flying Trunk Monkey
wrote:

He is the "gunner" who has been making empty death threats for (at
least) the last 15 years - some bull**** about a "great cull".

Sweet, I need some new bearings for my Bridgeport so I can crank out some ghost guns to help with the cull.

Seriously though, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Aaron

Maybe the nym shifter can give you info and parts sources? He walks on
water so maybe he will simply lay hands on the machine..and heal it.

If you own a Hardinge lathe....do a google on this term:

"hardinge spindle bearing re placement gunner"

You will find several versions of a procedure I wrote years ago, for
replaceing bearings in Hardinge lathes that has been well received.

http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb...-hvl-h-216162/

---