Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default Electricity detector?

On 16 Oct 2017 18:03:10 GMT, KenK wrote in

Do they make a gadget that detects the presence - not necessarily flow - of
electricity in a conductor through insulation, walls, etc? Not electric
flow because I am hunting an open circuit in a mobile home. I want to see
how far the power is getting without removing caps on splices, opening
walls, etc.

TIA

Something like this might work for you.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Commercia...8907/205620398