Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Cemetery Polka Cemetery Polka is offline

Default mini backhoe

On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 17:32:36 -0400, wrote:

Likewize. I think all CKs had the shuttle shift.

I think I remember reading in the manual that some didn't. And the
trans on mine indicates a reverse position that doesn't seem to exist.
I presume that's there for models without the shuttle. Anyway, I can
tell you it's a pain to replace that shuttle gear assembly. Not
terribly difficult, just a pain. Sure is nice to have it back working
though. How bad are your brakes? Mine look good inside, but are barely
adequate to keep the machine from rolling backwards on a 10% grade. I
keep the bucket flipped and low in case of emergency.