Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default mini backhoe

On 10/16/2017 1:14 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 12:54:57 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Hey, Wieber! Why aren't you posting the "headers" any longer?

Sounds like somebody will be swinging by your dump soon to take a
picture of that permanent junk yard ornament Hotel Econoline. What
angle is best for getting the invisible backhoe in the same shot?

You mean this one?

http://www.taftconstruction.com/_inc...backhoe-01.jpg

That isn't yours and it's not on your property.

Of course its not mine. I never claimed to "own" a backhoe.

Stupid ****ing liar.

Yes

Yes...yes, you are.

ke this.

And I have some of the prettiest places to take people and move them
into their new digs.

And a backhoe to do it properly.

Ayup. Have had access to backhoes

You didn't say you had "access" to a backhoe, Wieber. You lied and said
you have one.

http://groups.google.com/group/sac.p...2893d4f968287d

My door is always open and my backhoe is fueled!

http://groups.google.com/group/talk....c5e138b751217a

Ayup. Where does it say I own Backhoe XYZ?

"*my* backhoe", Wieber. "my" is the first person singular possessive
pronoun. I guess they didn't teach about that in the Grayling juvenile
hall, did they?

Don't give us any of that lame Wieber bull**** about "access" to a
backhoe, you ****ing liar - you said you *have* a backhoe.

Sure do.

You sure *don't* have one, Wieber.

You don't, of course, nor would you know how to use one. It's just more
empty woofing.

Come visit and we can find out. You might even be alive when you go
in the hole, along with all that Drano and water. And maybe even some
time after that.

Empty woofing.