Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default No, gun silencers wouldn't have worsened the Las Vegas shooting

Oren posted for all of us...

On Fri, 13 Oct 2017 20:29:12 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

They came out with their third time line today.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5609606909001/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

Time lines get adjusted. I've done it myself as details are known. Our
Sheriff is not prone to knee-jerk, arm-chair suppositions. He is very
detail oriented. I voted for him. He did what he said he would do.
Eliminated the handgun permit (blue cards) and spent money elsewhere.

People that are ignorant of emergency situations often fall prey to this.
The sense of it perhaps can be found if one has fallen, gotten into a car
crash, victim of a crime, fallen ill suddenly, etc. WTF just happened & how
did I end up here (where am I) and when...

--
Tekkie