Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default mini backhoe

On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 10:37:14 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 06:55:09 -0700, Cemetery Polka wrote:

On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 23:38:58 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 17:45:57 -0700, Cemetery Polka wrote:

I thought this group was
only for ragging on Hillary and detailing cull deaths! Oh well.

Shows how little you actually think. Sadly.

Hey Wieber, this seems like a good time for you to be posting details
about that invisible backhoe you used to talk about.

"And a backhoe to do it properly."
http://groups.google.com/group/sac.p...2893d4f968287d

"So when can I expect to need to fire up the backhoe?
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.r...f213f515dbdd75

"my backhoe is fueled!"
http://groups.google.com/group/talk....c5e138b751217a

So why aren't you bombarding the group with the details and the
photos? LOL

Sounds like somebody will be swinging by your dump soon to take a
picture of that permanent junk yard ornament Hotel Econoline. What
angle is best for getting the invisible backhoe in the same shot?

You mean this one?

http://www.taftconstruction.com/_inc...backhoe-01.jpg

What question did you have about it?

Or any of its brothers? There are about 10 available.

Blow up the photo. look at the face of the operator

Now did you have any other questions?

Gunner

Btw...did you see my boats?

https://goo.gl/photos/gaFkPC11Zs9Qn54Z9

The E350 pulls the heavy Aquarius 7.0 like a ****ing champ.
I will say it took (4) trips to the smog shop to pass California smog.
Each trip we found something else wrong. Then came the magic day it
passed. With flying colors and very low smog values. Then it cost
damned near $600 to have it registered and then changed to a
Motorhome.
Going to have to drop both gas tanks through...the gas gauge reads
wrong on both of them. We had no idea what the hell we were doing when
we put in 2 new fuel pumps and floats and we didnt get the floats
right. I put $20 in the front tank this morning...it was showing 1/8th
tank..so put in 6 gallons in the 20 gallon tank..and it now shows 3/4
full. So obviously something is haywire. Shrug.

And some dickhead tagged the side of it 2 weeks ago. So the wife used
paint stripper (AAAAHH!!!) to get it off..rather than the acetone I
told her to use (I was working in So Cal.) Fortunately it wont
require a complete repaint...sigh..just a lot of repaint...whimper...

Now Im having the Ranger engine rebuilt. Found a broken oil ring in
#5. So am saving the $300 for the rebuilt kit..pistons, rings, all
the lower bearings and mains. It was smogged, on the road, and then
it started showing oil spewing out the PVC..after I had both heads
done and the radiator rebuilt. So ****et..time to rebuilt the engine
properly. Ill have the cash at the end of this week, or next. Towards
the end of the month anyways. Shrug. After that..its the
transmission in the Venture.

https://goo.gl/photos/hMwi7gCZHjJNcXTe8

Then Ill have 5 running, newly rebuilt vehicles to use as necessary.

Well..I have put 37k on the Dodge Caravan in the past 7
months...but..it looks pretty good and runs strong and gets me 23mpg.

So what have you been doing? Did they give you back access to general
population or are you still in the High Risk ward?

---