Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Canadian Tire Planer

On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 20:07:47 -0400, Larry Kraus
wrote:

On 10/15/2017 1:33 PM, Just Wondering wrote:
On 10/15/2017 7:34 AM, Leon wrote:
Just Wondering wrote:
On 10/14/2017 1:11 AM, wrote:
Hi,
We are business consulting and market research Company ... Please
SEND US SAMPLE REQUEST
http://bit.ly/2gEXtKI
Regards,* Rebecca Cooper* (Global Sales Head)
www.goldsteinresearch.com

I would like to know what is the benefit of having my tires planed.
Can I use my wood planer to do the job, or do I have to buy a
special tire planer?* How does planing my tires affect the mileage
I can get from them?* Does a planed tire grip the road better?
Does it counter the effects of hydroplaning when my car hits a wet spot?

FWIW Canadian Tire sells tools.

FWIW the Subject is " Canadian Tire Planer", the text
body says "We are business consulting and market research
Company", and the url http://bit.ly/2gEXtKI takes you to
the "Goldstein Research" website.
I am still Just Wondering what a tire planer is.

Just as a wood planer makes wood flat, a tire planer makes tires flat.

I find that a simple nail will get the job done.

That only makes it flat on the bottom.