Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Canadian Tire Planer

Hi,

We are business consulting and market research Company with roots in the US and vast reaches across America, Asia and parts of Europe and the Middle East.

Find the latest tire market research report, business insights, market insights, market outlook, market trends, market segmentation and demand analysis report.

Please SEND US SAMPLE REQUEST http://bit.ly/2gEXtKI

Regards,
Rebecca Cooper
(Global Sales Head)
www.goldsteinresearch.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/14/2017 1:11 AM, wrote:
Hi,
We are business consulting and market research Company ... Please SEND US SAMPLE REQUEST
http://bit.ly/2gEXtKI

Regards, Rebecca Cooper (Global Sales Head)
www.goldsteinresearch.com

I would like to know what is the benefit of having my tires planed.
Can I use my wood planer to do the job, or do I have to buy a
special tire planer? How does planing my tires affect the mileage
I can get from them? Does a planed tire grip the road better?
Does it counter the effects of hydroplaning when my car hits a wet spot?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Just Wondering wrote:
On 10/14/2017 1:11 AM, wrote:
Hi,
We are business consulting and market research Company ... Please SEND
US SAMPLE REQUEST
http://bit.ly/2gEXtKI

Regards, Rebecca Cooper (Global Sales Head)
www.goldsteinresearch.com

I would like to know what is the benefit of having my tires planed.
Can I use my wood planer to do the job, or do I have to buy a
special tire planer? How does planing my tires affect the mileage
I can get from them? Does a planed tire grip the road better?
Does it counter the effects of hydroplaning when my car hits a wet spot?

FWIW Canadian Tire sells tools.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Just Wondering wrote:

Can I use my wood planer to do the job, or do I have to buy a
special tire planer?

A skill saw & rowing machine will suffice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaFZEK5i7_s

HTH

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/15/2017 7:34 AM, Leon wrote:
Just Wondering wrote:
On 10/14/2017 1:11 AM, wrote:
Hi,
We are business consulting and market research Company ...
Please SEND US SAMPLE REQUEST
http://bit.ly/2gEXtKI
Regards, Rebecca Cooper (Global Sales Head)
www.goldsteinresearch.com

I would like to know what is the benefit of having my tires planed.
Can I use my wood planer to do the job, or do I have to buy a
special tire planer? How does planing my tires affect the mileage
I can get from them? Does a planed tire grip the road better?
Does it counter the effects of hydroplaning when my car hits a wet spot?

FWIW Canadian Tire sells tools.

FWIW the Subject is " Canadian Tire Planer", the text
body says "We are business consulting and market research
Company", and the url http://bit.ly/2gEXtKI takes you to
the "Goldstein Research" website.
I am still Just Wondering what a tire planer is.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 08:34:08 -0500, Leon wrote:

Just Wondering wrote:
On 10/14/2017 1:11 AM, wrote:
Hi,
We are business consulting and market research Company ... Please SEND
US SAMPLE REQUEST
http://bit.ly/2gEXtKI

Regards, Rebecca Cooper (Global Sales Head)
www.goldsteinresearch.com

I would like to know what is the benefit of having my tires planed.
Can I use my wood planer to do the job, or do I have to buy a
special tire planer? How does planing my tires affect the mileage
I can get from them? Does a planed tire grip the road better?
Does it counter the effects of hydroplaning when my car hits a wet spot?

FWIW Canadian Tire sells tools.

And just about anything else a man might need - as well as anything
for the kitchen.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Just Wondering wrote:
On 10/14/2017 1:11 AM, wrote:
Hi,
We are business consulting and market research Company ...
Please SEND US SAMPLE REQUEST
http://bit.ly/2gEXtKI
Regards, Rebecca Cooper (Global Sales Head)
www.goldsteinresearch.com

I would like to know what is the benefit of having my tires planed.
Can I use my wood planer to do the job, or do I have to buy a
special tire planer? How does planing my tires affect the mileage
I can get from them? Does a planed tire grip the road better?
Does it counter the effects of hydroplaning when my car hits a wet spot?

FWIW Canadian Tire sells tools.

FWIW the Subject is " Canadian Tire Planer", the text
body says "We are business consulting and market research
Company", and the url http://bit.ly/2gEXtKI takes you to
the "Goldstein Research" website.
I am still Just Wondering what a tire planer is.

a "canadian tire" planer is similar to a "harbor frieght" planer, or
a "king tools" planer. Nothing to do with tires - just like th link
has NOTHING to do with Canadian Tire, Tires, or planers.
Posted to rec.woodworking

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/tools-...s/planers.html

https://goo.gl/3taUD5

body says "We are business consulting and market research
Company", and the url http://bit.ly/2gEXtKI takes you to
the "Goldstein Research" website.
I am still Just Wondering what a tire planer is.

And I'm "Just Wondering" how badly you've infected your computer by
clicking on a link posted by a spammer in India.

"One engine detected this URL"
https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/4a8...e1fe/detection

Posted to rec.woodworking

Just Wondering wrote:
On 10/14/2017 1:11 AM, wrote:
Hi,
We are business consulting and market research Company ... Please
SEND US SAMPLE REQUEST
http://bit.ly/2gEXtKI
Regards,Â* Rebecca CooperÂ* (Global Sales Head)
www.goldsteinresearch.com

I would like to know what is the benefit of having my tires planed.
Can I use my wood planer to do the job, or do I have to buy a
special tire planer?Â* How does planing my tires affect the mileage
I can get from them?Â* Does a planed tire grip the road better?
Does it counter the effects of hydroplaning when my car hits a wet spot?

FWIW Canadian Tire sells tools.

FWIW the Subject is " Canadian Tire Planer", the text
body says "We are business consulting and market research
Company", and the url http://bit.ly/2gEXtKI takes you to
the "Goldstein Research" website.
I am still Just Wondering what a tire planer is.

So, do you think a Jet Planer planes Jet airplanes? Or do you think it
is more specific, Delta Planers are custom built to plane Delta airlines
fleet?
Posted to rec.woodworking

Just Wondering wrote:
On 10/14/2017 1:11 AM, wrote:
[...]

Just as a wood planer makes wood flat, a tire planer makes tires flat.

I find that a simple nail will get the job done.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Just Wondering wrote:
On 10/14/2017 1:11 AM, wrote:
[...]

Now I suppose you're going to try to tell me that a wood plane isn't
used to plane wood. Or a smoothing plane isn't used to smooth. Or
even that a rabbet plane isn't used to flatten rabbits. ;-)
Posted to rec.woodworking

Just Wondering wrote:
On 10/14/2017 1:11 AM, wrote:
[...]

That only makes it flat on the bottom.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Just Wondering wrote:
On 10/14/2017 1:11 AM, wrote:
[...]

All flat tires are caused by the vehicle that they are on. I've never seen a tire that was flat
unless it was on (or used to be on) a vehicle. It's obviously the fault of the vehicle.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

On 10/15/2017 12:33 PM, Just Wondering wrote:
On 10/15/2017 7:34 AM, Leon wrote:
Just Wondering wrote:
On 10/14/2017 1:11 AM,
wrote:
[...]

Running over them with a tire will flatten them. Especially if it's a
Canadian Tire.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in
:

On 10/15/2017 12:33 PM, Just Wondering wrote:
FWIW the Subject is " Canadian Tire Planer", the text
body says "We are business consulting and market research
Company", and the url http://bit.ly/2gEXtKI takes you to
the "Goldstein Research" website.
I am still Just Wondering what a tire planer is.

So, do you think a Jet Planer planes Jet airplanes? Or do you think
it is more specific, Delta Planers are custom built to plane Delta
airlines fleet?

Nice cast!

Puckdropper