Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default cad for shop layout

On 10/15/2017 4:52 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 10:07:10 -0700, Electric Comet
wrote:

there is a program called librecad that made it easy for me to enter the
shop equipment footprints and to rearrange the layout

I use Sketchup for pretty much everything. I had to try to get across
some ideas for the mechanical package for a product I'm doing at work.
We didn't have an ME assigned to the project, yet, so I made the
drawings in Sketchup, just to get the idea across.

every time i try one of these programs the dreaded learning curve makes
me hesitant

I'm certain that the learning curve will be tough for him on most
anything. He can't punctuate, he probably does not have the ability to
learn.