Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT.... British-built satellite Sentinel-5P launches from Russian spaceport

On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 3:39:56 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 15/10/2017 09:36, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 2:52:28 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 15/10/2017 08:40, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 1:52:06 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
Sentinel-5P carries state-of-the-art equipment to trace gases and
aerosols that "affect the air we breathe and our health".

http://news.sky.com/story/british-bu...eport-11078311
--
Bod

I suppose it's proof that you Limeys live in a vacuum. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Space Monster

The mission is to help the health of the whole world.
--
Bod

Science Joke Zooooom! Right over your head. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Microgravity Monster

No, I understood :-)
--
Bod

The Gay Mulatto Muslim Commiecrat we had in The White House for 8 years wrecked NASA but like everything else he wrecked, NASA will come back from the doldrums with renewed vigor during the Trump years. It takes longer to rebuild something than it does to tear it down. It appears that manned American space launches may wind up in the private sector instead of being a strictly NASA operation. We live in interesting times. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Orbital Monster