Posted to uk.legal,alt.home.repair

Default OT.... British-built satellite Sentinel-5P launches from Russianspaceport

Sentinel-5P carries state-of-the-art equipment to trace gases and
aerosols that "affect the air we breathe and our health".

http://news.sky.com/story/british-bu...eport-11078311
--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 1:52:06 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
Sentinel-5P carries state-of-the-art equipment to trace gases and
aerosols that "affect the air we breathe and our health".

http://news.sky.com/story/british-bu...eport-11078311
--
Bod

I suppose it's proof that you Limeys live in a vacuum. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Space Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 15/10/2017 08:40, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 1:52:06 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
Sentinel-5P carries state-of-the-art equipment to trace gases and
aerosols that "affect the air we breathe and our health".

http://news.sky.com/story/british-bu...eport-11078311
--
Bod

I suppose it's proof that you Limeys live in a vacuum. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Space Monster

The mission is to help the health of the whole world.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 2:52:28 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 15/10/2017 08:40, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 1:52:06 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
Sentinel-5P carries state-of-the-art equipment to trace gases and
aerosols that "affect the air we breathe and our health".

http://news.sky.com/story/british-bu...eport-11078311
--
Bod

I suppose it's proof that you Limeys live in a vacuum. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Space Monster

The mission is to help the health of the whole world.
--
Bod

Science Joke Zooooom! Right over your head. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Microgravity Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 15/10/2017 09:36, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 2:52:28 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 15/10/2017 08:40, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 1:52:06 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
Sentinel-5P carries state-of-the-art equipment to trace gases and
aerosols that "affect the air we breathe and our health".

http://news.sky.com/story/british-bu...eport-11078311
--
Bod

I suppose it's proof that you Limeys live in a vacuum. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Space Monster

The mission is to help the health of the whole world.
--
Bod

Science Joke Zooooom! Right over your head. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Microgravity Monster

No, I understood :-)

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 3:39:56 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
[...]

The Gay Mulatto Muslim Commiecrat we had in The White House for 8 years wrecked NASA but like everything else he wrecked, NASA will come back from the doldrums with renewed vigor during the Trump years. It takes longer to rebuild something than it does to tear it down. It appears that manned American space launches may wind up in the private sector instead of being a strictly NASA operation. We live in interesting times. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Orbital Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/15/17 2:40 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 1:52:06 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
Sentinel-5P carries state-of-the-art equipment to trace gases and
aerosols that "affect the air we breathe and our health".

http://news.sky.com/story/british-bu...eport-11078311
--
Bod

I suppose it's proof that you Limeys live in a vacuum. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Space Monster

It's good that the article described the satellite as British
built. The Dutch and the Russians did the hard parts. The Brits
just put it together like I did model cars as a kid.
What did they do with the left over parts?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 6:32:18 AM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 10/15/17 2:40 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 1:52:06 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
Sentinel-5P carries state-of-the-art equipment to trace gases and
aerosols that "affect the air we breathe and our health".

http://news.sky.com/story/british-bu...eport-11078311
--
Bod

I suppose it's proof that you Limeys live in a vacuum. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Space Monster

It's good that the article described the satellite as British
built. The Dutch and the Russians did the hard parts. The Brits
just put it together like I did model cars as a kid.
What did they do with the left over parts?

I wonder if it has Chinese semiconductors in the electronics and computers? I've always been suspicious of Chinese produced computer equipment because there is probably a backdoor in any CPU or logic chip produced in China. I suppose I'm paranoid because the U.S. government spook agencies have tried or succeeded in getting American tech companies to allow them to spy on anyone using their products be it software or hardware. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Suspicious Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 02:48:43 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

You replied under the sig seperator, so whatever you wrote has been
snipped. Learn to use your computer properly.

Learn to shut your stupid gob for good, attention whore!

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"life":