Hammer Chewer

Default Clueless about Flueless

Hi Folks

I would like some advice on *Fluless gas fires.

Have read the brochure correctly that they can go almost anywhere that
you want to put them in the brochure it shows one in front of a glass
door (B&Q "The Fire place" page 32 Lascar Flueless stove).

The flueless gas fire would be ideal for me as there is no chimney
just a flat wall and I wouldn't want to have a chimney built specially
for a normal gas fire.

I have only the one outside wall and suppose I could have a balanced
flue but that would mean that the *nice little youngsters in this area
would enjoy stuffing the flue with garbage as they have done with our
cooker hood outlet.

So is there anything that I should know without me getting a survey
(£40) done by B&Q but the £40 would be returnable if we got the fire
from them.

To be truthful I don't want someone coming along who could be one of
the cowboy outfits in the area,who as I have been told are next to
useless.

The position I would want it is only about 2 feet from the main gas
supply to the property.

Tia

Peace xxx

Ammer Chewer