Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default 110 pushfit soil connectors -

On 12/10/2017 09:40, Tim Watts wrote:
On 11/10/17 23:12, John Rumm wrote:
On 11/10/2017 20:06, Tim Watts wrote:
I've never bothered looking too hard before, but have noticed my WC pan
connector (push fit 110 at the non WC end) had some quite pronounced
mould seam ridges down both sides.

On this I've carefully pared them off with a stanley blade, leaving a
slight groove (original defect, not knife related).

Happened to notice even the Floplast Tee 110 I have also has slight (but
not as pronounced) mould seam ridges.

Do people normally pare or sand these off?

I have not bothered in the past (in fact, don't think I even noticed
them!)

Thanks John.

No, I never have before either...

Having said that, I am not a fan of floplast push fit fittings for
normal 15/22 pipes.

--
Cheers,

John.