Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nightjar Nightjar is offline

Default Votes for freedom

On 11-Oct-17 11:10 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 11/10/17 09:23, Nightjar wrote:
There is always the outside chance that we could magically become as
productive as the French,

Ah, teh three hour working week with an hour break for lunch?

Productivity is a measure of how much workers produce per hour worked,
not how many hours they work. The French manage to be 30% more
productive than British workers. Even Italians workers are better.

https://www.theguardian.com/business...-records-began

as good at exploiting new markets as the Germans

I see. They are really on te curve with trheir Geramn desiged
smartphines aret they?

Germany has managed to get a lot more of the emerging economy markets
than we have and they did it under EU rules.

Â*and as good entrepreneurs as the Danish, in which case we could
be no worse off outside then in.

There are no Danish entrepreneurs...in Denmark. Its not a suitable place
to start a business.

Forbes would disagree with you. They rated it the best place in the world.

Colin Bignell