Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nightjar Nightjar is offline

Default Votes for freedom

On 10-Oct-17 7:51 PM, Huge wrote:
On 2017-10-10, Nightjar wrote:
On 10-Oct-17 10:42 AM, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Nightjar
wrote:

On 09-Oct-17 10:32 PM, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Nightjar

My question was what practical difference would it make if the result
were legally binding? No UK government has ever failed to abide by the
result of a referendum.

Then why are certain people bleating about it "only being advisory" as
if that were relevant in some way?

Perhaps so that, if Brexit turns out to be the disaster that those of us
who voted to remain anticipate,

If?

There is always the outside chance that we could magically become as
productive as the French, as good at exploiting new markets as the
Germans and as good entrepreneurs as the Danish, in which case we could
be no worse off outside then in. :-)

Colin Bignell