Tony Hwang

Default Way off topic, t.v setting

j.lef wrote:
"Sparky" wrote in message

How is the player connected to the TV? It might need to be connected
through S-Video or even component video in order to activate that setting.
The manual for your tv says that the option is only selectable when the tv
is in video mode. You don't have it hooked up by a simple RF cable by any
chance, do you?

I do not have it hooked up to super video, but I am

using three ended plugs for the two channels of stereo and the one for
video, going from the dvd out to the tv in. Do I have it hooked up wrong?

Thanks for taking the time to answer
this post. Much regards Jerry

Hi,
Red - Stereo right
White - Stereo left
Yellow - video
Usually S- video is for that only.(Super video)
If you have more than one set of input, select proper one.
Tony