Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default While the electricians are here..

On 2017-10-06, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Robin
writes
On 05/10/2017 20:29, Tim Lamb wrote:
snip

OK. I'll probably use 40mm solvent weld. Should meet the re-wireable
requirement:-)

And room for the mice to pass and repass

They had clearly found their way into the loft and set up home.
Incidentally disproving the theory that glass fibre insulation is a
defence.

I didn't know about that theory, but I can assure you that it's
nonsense. The mice loved the glass fibre insulation in the loft of our
previous house. They tunneled through it, nested in it and filled up
the bait stations with it.

Wire wool is a reasonable defence. But glass wool, Huge is right - I
found mouse skeletons with a little ball of glass wool in their abdoment
area - silly ****ers will eat it and anything else!