Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Myson Apollo Fanfare 15/30 Help required please

Because of that bloody stupid interface at home owners club thingy that
seems incapable of sorting messages by year never mind anything more
sensible. That shower who wrote this interface really need to get themselves
clued up.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Davey" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 05 Oct 2017 20:14:03 GMT
vino m wrote:

replying to Neil Bailey, vino wrote:
hi Niel,
I too facing the same problem once its start the boiler and work
minimum 10 minutes and its trip off my MCB .will guide me what
exactly you done that time.Its Apollo 15/30 Myson boiler.

This was posted in 2004, and in fact Neil relates how he fixed it.

Why are you replying to a post that is 13 years old?

--
Davey.