Art Begun

Default Worthless, expensive home add-ons.

Leafguard gutter with built in gutter guards work well and look nicer
than normal gutters but are indeed expensive. On the other hand I had
Gutter Helmets added to my previous house on existing gutters and they
were a waste of money. They only work if your roof slope is right.

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
om...

"MAG" wrote in message
I disagree about the Gutter Guards. I have them on the back side

of my
house. Cost was $200 (50 linear feet, added when I had some new

windows
put in on that side). No gutter guards on the front side of my

house.

The guarded side is virtually maintenance free (I spray collected

junk
off the tops twice a year, about 20 minutes total per year).

At that price, they seem like a good deal. I've heard prices that

were MUCH
more making them more on the order of a scam.
Ed