Edwin Pawlowski

Default Worthless, expensive home add-ons.

"MAG" wrote in message
I disagree about the Gutter Guards. I have them on the back side of my
house. Cost was $200 (50 linear feet, added when I had some new windows
put in on that side). No gutter guards on the front side of my house.

The guarded side is virtually maintenance free (I spray collected junk
off the tops twice a year, about 20 minutes total per year).

At that price, they seem like a good deal. I've heard prices that were MUCH
more making them more on the order of a scam.
Ed