Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Ping! Jim Wilkins - New HF Battery Chargers

Probably old news but I see in their latest monthly flier two new
battery chargers:

https://www.harborfreight.com/4-amp-...ner-63350.html

https://www.harborfreight.com/2815-a...ger-63299.html

They look interesting and I would probably get one if I didn't already
have a similar CTEK Charger. The Maintenance mode isn't explained for
either one. You would have to play with one to find out what it does
while analyzing the output. I looked at all the comments and didn't find
anything there either. They claim to have a reconditioning mode for
desulphating, but how it does this isn't explained...

Currently there is a $39.99 coupon for the larger version #63299. Code
29790926 thru 10-31-2017.

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b