Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] google@pinesoft.co.uk is offline

Default Grohe Rapido-T Plumbing Assistance Required!

On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 4:51:07 PM UTC+1, Phil L wrote:

That's great, except no **** knows what you are talking about as you are
replying to something that was probably posted 20 years ago and it
disappeared from the group 19 years and 8 months ago

Dear Phil.
The point is that the Internet knows. It never forgets in fact. I found this thread when I was looking for a solution to this problem - others will too. So whilst this is no use whatsoever to the bloke who originally posted the question, unless he has the worlds most patient wife, it is of use to others.
Thanks for the spot on the formatting php error on the pinesoft about page - and good luck to the bloke who has just found out that Roger is his sisters ex.
Anyways - Dowty seals are fine things - spend a few bob on them and feel confident when you fit a shower (whether Grohe or not) inside a wall, and remember - this is on the internet - it's there forever. If you want a private chat, there are plenty of engines, but this is public and perpetual.