Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Garage height...8 feet or 10 feet?

On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 9:07:46 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 04 Oct 2017 16:44:01 GMT, Joseph
m wrote:

replying to dbuckley, Joseph wrote:
Im looking to build a garage to help a friend he wants its slab of 12x20 and
to make the pitch come right off front of his house for one car personal use
if i got an 8' x 8' door what size opening would i have to fram in for it

The interesting thing that was in the back of my mind about homoaners,
that I confirmed today, is that what appears here is called a reply to
dbuckley, but it's actually what dbuckley wrote,

That isn't what I'm seeing. The above was written by Joseph as a reply
to an original old post from dbuckley.

and none of the reply
is included.

None of the post he's replying to is included. I've gone round and
round with Iggy from HomeMoaners on that. He does the same thing,
replies to some ancient post, doesn't quote any of it, so you have
no context, you have to go read the old post. He won't change,
he's so dumb that he claims he's not on Usenet.

What I still haven't figured out is how it is that folks at HMH
keep finding these old posts. That Iggy, dredges them up, like
the 10 year old question was asked yesterday. I asked him what
the process is that leads to that, never got an answer. I would
not be surprised it HMH is doing it, to increase traffic.