Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Epoxies for metals and plastics

This subject comes up pretty often here, so I thought I'd point out a
specialty adhesive company that I've used in recent years for article
research. They make a huge range of specialty epoxies, silicones and
polyurethanes, and they provide enough technical information that you
can get an idea of what special properties are needed for each
application, including around 20 particular metals and a variety of
plastics. Their website is useful whether or not you plan to use their
products. Take a look at their papers and articles on surface prep,
etc.:

https://www.masterbond.com/?utm_sour...m_campaign=cpf

--
Ed Huntress