Set Square

Default Which Programmable Room Stat?

Dave Liquorice wrote:

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 23:31:45 -0000, Set Square wrote:

I did "Google" before posting the question. I found a number of
threads about the use of Programmable stats in general, but none
which address the features in detail.

Do what I do when I want to find out what a bit of kit can (or can't
do) read the instructions. Quite often you can get the installation
and user instructions off the web...

I've done that too! But when there are lots to choose from, it takes quite a
long time to download umpteen pdf files, so I'm hoping - with advice from
contributors to this NG - to narrow it down to a shortlist.
--
Cheers,
Set Square