Set Square

Default Central Heating Zoning controls (was Are room thermostats out of fashion?) longish question

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I am pretty sure its mandatory - my whole heatng system is run off a
big switched fused spur with its own neon and switch bang next door
to the controller and very near the boiler. I thought you had to do
this with all boilers extractor fans etc etc.

Yes, you need an isolating switch for the *whole* system - but that's not
the point! This discussion is about turning off a multi-zoned heating system
*without* also turning off the hot water.
--
Cheers,
Set Square