Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Default P**s up and brewery.

On 02/10/17 12:01, pamela wrote:
The negotiation is not just the part where we sit around a table
and banter with one another over tea & biscuits then leave with
handshakes and smiles. Everything is part of the negotiation and
that includes walkouts, threats, brinkmanship, partisan voting,
off the record briefings and so on.

Yes, thats how amateurs negotiate, Business men establish first that
they are not dealing with idiots, and play the game mostly straight. It
saves time and money

So we have learnt that the EU is run by amateurs.

Quelle surprise!