Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default P**s up and brewery.

In article ,
tim... wrote:
We joined the EU of our own free will. Agreed to all the rules and
regulations, or negotiated an opt out if not to our taste.

and we have given our notice to leave as required by the rules

and the EU are now trying to re-write these leaving rules to suit
themselves.

Really? How come? May etc doesn't want to simply leave the EU. She wants
to set up a new trade etc deal at the same time.
Surely even you have noticed this? The rules for leaving the EU don't
cover this. They cover leaving only. Any attempt to set up a new deal
comes after that.
This was said by the EU from the off. But that hasn't stopped May etc
trying to impose her own 'rules' on the EU.

--
*No I haven't stolen it , I'm just a **** driver*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.