Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default P**s up and brewery.

In article , tim...
writes

"Cursitor Doom" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 29 Sep 2017 13:03:42 +0100, Tim Streater wrote:

Then you are justified in saying "No more Mr Nice Guy", and you have
evidence to back it up. Otherwise all the twerps will say we should have
negotiated harder.

Maybe there's some method to May's apparent madness after all? It won't
look very good at all for the EUrocrats if it continues to appear the
case that they're just being obstructive out of pure malice.

I don't agree

I don't think it will cost them anything at all.

You're right. - it won't cost the Eurocrats anything. It will be the
people of the 27 member states who will suffer. But they don't care as
they can't be voted out.
Though that doesn't mean that I think we should let them

tim

--
bert