Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_24_] Mark[_24_] is offline

Default P**s up and brewery.

On Sun, 1 Oct 2017 04:42:08 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"pamela" wrote in message
On 11:26 30 Sep 2017, tim... wrote:

--snip--
and our goods are to their specs.

They already are, so thats a complete yawn.

Until they change the specs and we will have no say in these when
outside the EU.

Bositerous Brexiteers thought the EU needed us more
than we need them. The reality is totally different.

They still need quite a bit of what Britain exports, like
aircraft engines, wings, docos, TV series, books etc for
the very simple reason that they dont produce them
themselves.

There's nothing to stop them making these things.

And Germany still need its exports to Britain.

So?