Posted to uk.d-i-y
sweetheart[_4_] sweetheart[_4_] is offline

Default The perpetual " Cornish" problem - damp and mold.

On Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 11:52:32 AM UTC+1, ARW wrote:
On 01/10/2017 09:27, sweetheart wrote:
On Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 9:18:16 AM UTC+1, ARW wrote:
On 01/10/2017 08:54, sweetheart wrote:

Some will understand this problem and others will not. You have to know about wet and damp weather and condensation in old ( and over insulated maybe?) houses.

So, winter is coming on and now I have to close the windows ( its colder) or heat the rain and the wind outside. My condensation and mold problems are returning and they are spreading. What was a problem in the kitchen has now it the whole house. Its musty, stinking and black mold is growing in a lot of corners.

I have cleaned, painted and sorted all the maintenance problems. This is not leaking roof, guttering or anything else. I have cut back trees and checked under the floor. This is a condensation issue - beyond stopping breathing. I am at a loss.

Have you tried the stopping breathing method?

It was after all my suggestion.

--
Adam

Oh arent you sweet Adam - and so witty. Maybe you would like to take the stop breathing route yourself.

It's not me that is complaining about the damp for the sixth year on a row.

--
Adam

Exactly! Six ruddy years and I still cannot get rid of it.

I have had builders in and surveyors. I have replaced the windows, had insulation, had the guttering fascias, soffits and all manner of everything sorted out/ renewed and had the place checked for leaks.

The last thing I need my dearest cutist Adam is you offering nothing but your sarcasm. Go slither back under your stone and hibernate. Just remember it not compulsory o to read my posts or to reply.
Thanks.

Now I am ignoring anything else you have to say. I will not give you oxygen..