Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graeme[_7_] Graeme[_7_] is offline

Default [OT] Buying a new mattress

In message . com,
"dennis@home" writes
On 01/10/2017 09:32, Graeme wrote:

Firm support is the way to go, but any recommendations, or types to
avoid?* Looking at John Lewis, where they start around £250 and go up
to silly money.* Are those in the £300 range acceptable?

Only you can decide.
Try them.

I hear what you say, and have done so in earlier years, but I'm not
convinced that lying on a bed in a shop, for a few minutes, is really
helpful. Most people will find almost any bed comfortable for a few
minutes, particularly on a shopping trip. I have found the same on
holiday - what initially seems fine can be less so, after a few nights.
--
Graeme