Posted to alt.checkmate,alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks is offline

Default Toyota keys (why do they lock themselves in the car?)

On Thu, 28 Sep 2017 08:48:09 -0700, "Checkmate, DoW #1"

Checkmate! In article ,
says...

On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 11:04:55 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon Edmund J.
Burke" wrote:

On 9/25/2017 1:54 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , ricksabian1
@gmail.com says...

Our new Subaru won't start without a fob, but it has no 'docking hole'.
As long as you have it in your pocket the car will start when you push
the button. Also, you have to push the button (on the fob) to lock
/unlock the doors once you exit the vehicle.

Yeah, my fob has lock and unlock buttons, but it has a little hole you
put it in before you press the start button. I don't know if it'll still
start if I keep my fob in my fob pocket. I've never tried that, but I
doubt it. Isn't it weird that Levi Strauss was making pants with a

That hole is probably the 'emergency start hole'. If the battery in the
fob is dead you put the fob in that hole. By a type of transformer
action the fob will get enough power to activate the start system. The
fob should work if the battery is good just being in you pocket.

Fob?
A fob is a fancy dan, you dorkwadddles.
LOL

Does your car (if any) have a starting handle, KKKoloon?
LOLOK

My MGA does... how bou dat?

It's the only proper way to start a car.

--
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant